20090926

hello weeekend.. here the autumn is on its best behavior with sun, and 18 degrees c , last days I have finished a few LOs 2 good ones and one that is crappy, it irritates me soo when I have a beatiful photo and the scrapp wont live up to it ..well well..  practice makes perfect..ohhh and a mini album again its called ode to elsie  you know for my creative hero elsie f. ...mmhmmhh those people over there in the` red velvet art´ gang ( those young ones in their 20´s--said the old oldOLD  mother of three in here midlife crissis over 30 under 35 anyway , ok next year 35 (KRIS in swedish OK) --WELL  they are unbelivably creative in my eyes and I get such an erge to open that kind of cute store with hand made creative stuff to but im kind of a chicken in that way so I just think about it right now...so here is my los and my minibook have a nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment