20100212

ha! the queen of random loggs in!!

hi there my dear followers-  and friends hope you are great and feeling happy !! I told you so this blogging is sometimes hard to keep up its easier to just create and create but how in the earth will I then get in to some design team if I dont blogg ehhh?? so here we go again ... I made a little altered box for a challenge at bad girls 52 challenge last week, now theres a new challenge, I love bad girls kits and the kits are to die -but you know.. money makes the world go around.. and when your so  called  hub dessides to not payup for his share of rent and food just like that without a word- out of nowhere, its hard to get by, but I will and I am so tired of trixs and schemes..It feels  it would be better on my own. Im sour I know!!!
letts leave it to that  and  digg out some creative stuff and make art instead of  hate.!!
psst check out the Anne Taintor link I added thats so right in place right now, and there´s a Anne Taintor contest down at the moxie fab world  until the 15 of feb,-see the link. have a nice weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment