20100423

Latest LO made with prima papper



Hi there here is my latest LO made with a prima papper , the background is bazi as usual then I cut out the prima watercolour papper added 3d dots draw fowers and swirls coloured with watercolour and bling water colours added them with 3d dots added  made the journaing notes added a mesh flower that I made an finito quite qute I think, the photo wasnt the greatest taken inside  the railway museum forgot the flash oops..
have been trying to make some mini albums and cards will uppload later,
 and  a thought that I want to pursue a dream to start making weddingstationary, cards and invitations - have done private for many years but if  anyone else like my work, so I started another blogg with that in mind your welcome to drop by if interested!

have a nice weekend and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment