20100530

mors dag


glad mors dag kvinnor flickor mödrar med systrar !
hello its mothers day in sweden a sunday filled with bickering boys a afternoon in the park, organizing my scrappcupboard for a uppcoming event at my desert cottage.bloggspot called- where bloggers create and I think I will join that blogghoppng thingy sooo I cleaned a bit my little livingroom space where I love to sit and watch films and get  all inked and paint all over that table- thats not so white anymore but shabbychic worn ;)) 
 AND dinner and  dessert with my sister and boyfriend( ahh young love ;))
hehehe.. the heart does not know age right..
and my beloved mother they dropped by and we had a nice evening.



I found the add for that event
ok of to bed have a nice sunday all of you out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment