20100930

2c4u kazans sketch nr.62



this weeks sketch was a fun and cute card sketch that I  interperated in my own way as usual with overload of paint and some sweetnes I think its kinda cute anyway!



ok its a black cardstock with that favstamp in white acrylic paint then iceblue pappers
 and pink and a ruffle made from a lilac colored paper with loads of holes form that office punch and no I havent bought one of those more convient ones yeat I will I will..
then I glued on that beautiful crown from panduro , a corner from a webster minipage, some glitter, and a misc, ribbon, a sentiment homemade, from a icecream/song AD for magnum icecream, last year..;)) and of course some doodling and white paint around the edges -whatya think?

1 comment:

  1. I think this card is fit for a princess - especially one that appreciates art
    great take on the sketch
    Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete