20110320

Digital Layout for Wacom penscrappers contest

ok not that in to scrapping creating right now life is crumbling a bit...so I kicked my own but and made this one today I feel better and happier if I create and make art, what kind so ever,

so heres my contribution to this months wacom scrappers contest you can join to super fun to play with the beatiful kits they have for the contests and that you can use again after that, cool or what!


And heres a list of "supplies" I used:
crochet flower from tiabennet two peas kit
 pansy card and note papper from scrapgirls vintage birdkit,
rosecard from vintagefairy,
stamps from justsomethingImade,
wacom penscrappers contest set Rhonna Fahrrer background tags, overlay,
blue background Laura Coyle
washi tape from puglypixel

Have a creative day all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment