20110430

long time no seen friends ! prima BAP

hi there Im alive and kicking, the spring has sprung and the easter is gone, and tonight its valpurgis eeve, here in sweden a big spring celebration I wrote about that lastyear- and as in finland to that has somewhat other tradition, here in sweden it includes quite a lot of alcohol in traditions for the youth not so good.. well me and the kids are going to a bonfire or two as it seems b´cas they quarell over witch one has the best lottery stands and most friends at..
well heres todays prima BAP that I finished last minute for april. ok thanks & have a creative weekend y´all!

the thing is I used a lot of packaing material and some leaves and single flower and a papper from prima for this LO the background is bazill the others is misc. that I found in stash, the title is prima packing papper that I cut out letters from.

closeup
 JAjag lever och vll bara säga glad valborg- hyvää vapua!- och hoppas ni får en skön o kreativ helg!

No comments:

Post a Comment