20100511

what HAVE I been doing..






YEah thats the question.. not doing home work not doing cards for promotions not scrapping or cardmaking.. I have been haning with the kiddos in parks all days and soaking up some sun  - thoug it has been freezing cold(- for me that´s 5 degrees c) again last week ..Ohh and worying about economy thats a favorite one.. ANYHOW something I have done anyway so lets cut crap and show the scrap-HA!- firstly a little house I made for the bad gilrs 52 challange a while a go (anyone knows whats going on there, no updates for a while.. just qurious..)its has been a little wind swept becouse the little one thinks its a lovely dollhome for his little bunny rabbit.


then I have bought a gift for my friend that had a little boy bought a sun hat a cute body in organíc cotton with cute rainbow colors from HM so I made a card and package the same style
front

back

AND then I´ll post a LO I made some weeks ago to that swedish scrapchallenge that I never entered
the challenge was showing the unique style of oneself  so the flowers are hand made the papper is stamped and so on....










An I have been surfing around scrappbloggs to find some motivation and visited  women as lisa bearnson,  melody ross, the blogg thats named the pioner women  and many others of u out there for some curage and guts..
anyway last night I made a card for 2c4u so Ill post it separetly
 tfl! have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment