20100627

oops queen of random is logging in hi ya all ...




this was a book mark made for the midsumer crop at svensscrapbooking.se  and heres the rest of the challengesI made what can I say? baaaaad blogger baaaad blogger ....  ok I will get even worse cas I will be without a computer for the next few weeks and soaking up sun and gardening and scrapping and chasing  the kids around the lawn with the garden hose ;)) and theyll  be screaming "more water ,more water!!" ahh those summer days..
ok so I will not be editing comments sorry gals but thanks for making those anyway!!
and I totally missed that where bloggers create thing arrghh..


this was for the bingochallenge, flowers, bling, wellpapp, buttons, turqoise,


this was for a losketch simply following the sketch



and this was for the card sketch in that midsumer crop 2010 thanks for looking gals have a great time,
 create some live some love some...

No comments:

Post a Comment