20100916


Hi´yall 

 I have to tell something last night I made about 7 cards with acrylics and stuff and stamps and thought I send in some for a call at a stamping magazine and then when I had done everyhing and sent in all the calls with descriptions I noticed that I had sent them to scrapbooking trends instead!arrgghh..
 sooo tired when scrapping in the wee hours of night.. well have send in them right this time, it all over again..
ok thats my adventurs in cardmaking for today have a creative day pia


this is a altered album that was boooring and black with a big company print on it first I thoght about painting with acrylics but that didnt work on that surfce so I glued patterned papper all over and decorated with bits and pieces and loads of crakle paint and acrylics, going for that shabby style look TFL pia,


front
front
back

No comments:

Post a Comment