20100916

2c4U challenge kazaans sketch#61

Hi there this was this weeks cahllenge at the card challenge site and it inspired me to make a christmas card with loads of red and gold .

                                
the sketch




my card made with a bazill carstock base that was realy pale skintoned so I painted it red and stamped with my favorite prima script stamp 
 then added some transparent gold deco"papper" a misc. patterned apper with red background and yellow dots cut with deco scissors, then added yellow doted crate papper and over that a dotted papper from websters pages with my handwritting everything covered with acrylic paints and golden glitterglue oh and the snow flake was from a lindt choclate box and the golden ribbon is from creative company
  have a lovely day and create!


1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love all the detail :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete