20101207

Tim Holtz inspired tags




Tim Holtz has a  blogg where he shows different teqniques now for christmas and though I said I am awe struck by his stuff i tried anyway -after some huffin and puffin -make my own this is my first attempt at tim holtz style!  OK thanks for dropping by ! Ill have to buy new ice skates today, for my oldest one -their growing, how strange is that huh, ;) ?Bye..

started to spray them with glimmer mist them the gold paint from Tattered Angels after that I  stamped with a script stamp and a swirl stamp from prima, inked the edges of the tags with brown chalk then coverd the tags with seethrue glue and some glitter, snowy white and red glitter then added the lace papper pictures and glitter cardstock ,





took lace and some mistable papper ribbon from TA aswell
( new stuff is always fun and then misted them and attached with green stapels.
added a metall trinket and hand wrote the sentence


and added a green heart and a star..





No comments:

Post a Comment