20110903

hello hope you have nice saturday- some cards

 I have been with the kiddos out and about eating some saturday candy , tradition in Sweden to ONLY eat candy one day a week for the health..ahhhm.. well we try anyways..beatiful weather its the last of of summer they say.. HELP!!
and I been making some magnolia cards, two to be exact ;) one is made with the loveliest magnolia stamp I know the one with Tilda blowing bubbles
 and the other is my own interpretation of TILDA (hope I dont get sued..) couldn´t resist to make my own Magnolia styled card  with my own hands and wanted to show you (sorry magnolia, no offence!)
 hejsan hejsan  har vaart med de unga små ut i parken o skrotat runt lite inget spec. o ätit lördagsgodis så klart , försöker iaf hålla på denna fina tradition av godis en ggr iveckan ..
o så har jag gjort några Magnoliakort, två för att vara exakt ;)  '
den ena med den sötaste Magnlia stämpeln, Tilda blåser bubblor  o den andra e fakitskt gjort helt av mig -hoppas bara jag inte blir stämd nu, men jag kunde inte motstå att göra min egen tolkning av Tilda, och det är ju faktiskt en hyllning till Paulines underbara illustrationer!
 Kram från Pia !!
this is my own card with some illustrations and a webster pages PP in the background

inside .. it say take of your shoes


a close up of "my" Tilda...

Heres the cute Tilda blowing bubbles, added a lots of bling ...

A close up of that cuuutie stamp
TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment